APPLY NOW! $34+ Hourly Registered Nurse RN 23/24 School Year -Roseville, MN
Bellevue, NE 12 days agoApply Now
Do you have a passion for promoting the health and well-being of students? We are seeking a dedicated and compassionate School Nurse to provide comprehensive healthcare support within our educational community in Aurora, Colorado.
Location: Bellevue, NE
Job Type: Full-Time 37.5 hours/week
- 1 nurse to cover 2 buildings
- 700 students between 2 schools (currently no medical procedures at the 2 sites
- Support data entry for charting, immunizations, communication, medical procedures, health screening and training of staff. There is a health para at each school site to support school nurse. Health para manages daily meds and office visits. School nurse is provided a laptop to manage data entry.
- Registered Nurse (RN) licensure in the state of Colorado.
- Bachelor of Science in Nursing (BSN) is preferred.
- Previous experience in school nursing or pediatric nursing is advantageous.
- Knowledge of state and federal regulations related to school health services.
- Competitive salary based on experience and qualifications.
- Comprehensive benefits package including health, dental, and retirement plans.
- Professional development opportunities to enhance your skills.
- Supportive and collaborative work environment.
Pay range $36+ hourly
If you are passionate about ensuring the health and safety of students and are committed to fostering a healthy school environment, we encourage you to apply for the School Nurse position.
How to Apply:
Please submit your resume [email protected]. We look forward to learning more about your commitment to student health and your enthusiasm for providing exceptional care.
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Veterans/Disabled
- Competitive Salary
- Weekly Paycheck
- Matching 401(k) Plan
- Extensive Medical Coverage
- Licensing Assistance
- Custom Housing
- Travel Assistance
- Professional Development Reimbursement