Category Schools - PT
Job Type Contract
Soliant is currently accepting candidates in partnership with a wonderful school district in Pennsylvania. Soliant aims to hire a full-time, experienced, licensed, Physical Therapist contractor.
We are eager to find a qualified and licensed candidate for this position. If you feel like this is an opportunity that you would like to pursue, check below:
Quick interview and hire if qualified!
To qualify you must have:
- An active license approved by the State Board of Physical Therapy in Mississippi
- Masters/Doctorate Degree in Physical Therapy
- Schools experience (preferred)
- Case load: TBD
- Part-time hours
- Full school year
- Guaranteed hours and weekly pay!
- · Quick interview and hiring process
- · Competitive pay
- · Guaranteed hours
- · License reimbursement
- · Health benefits
- · 401k
- · Paid time off
Email me a fresh resume to [email protected] for immediate assistance in your search. I look forward to hearing from you soon.
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Veterans/Disabled
- Competitive Salary
- Weekly Paycheck
- Matching 401(k) Plan
- Extensive Medical Coverage
- Licensing Assistance
- Custom Housing
- Travel Assistance
- Professional Development Reimbursement