Apply Today: School Based - Occupational Therapist (OT) - 2022/2023- Camden, DE
Camden, DE 19 days agoApply Now
Category Schools - OT
Job Type Contract
We are working with a excellent school district in Delaware to fill an Occupational Therapist (OT) position. This opening is for a full time employee for the remainder of the 2022-2023 school year. Caseload will vary based off experience. More information will be available over an interview with the director, typical requirements below.
- OTs must be able to supervise COTAs, write IEP goals and facilitate meetings.
- COTAs have a lot of experience and can help train the OT that is hired.
- Contract position (2022-2023)
- Weekly pay
- Zoom interview with school director
More information is available during your interview with the school director!
- Health, dental, and vision insurance available
- 401k with company match
- Guaranteed hours (indirect/direct work)
- Masters degree in Occupational Therapy (Bachelors for COTA)
- Active licensure in Delaware
- Previous experience working with children
Apply here or skip the process and send me your resume directly to [email protected]
I look forward to hearing from you soon.
Hannah Smith / Account Executive / 770-776-2116
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Veterans/Disabled
- Competitive Salary
- Weekly Paycheck
- Matching 401(k) Plan
- Extensive Medical Coverage
- Licensing Assistance
- Custom Housing
- Travel Assistance
- Professional Development Reimbursement