Soliant is accepting applications for a part-time Speech Language Pathologist position in Arlington Heights, IL. This is a contract position with a moderately sized, suburban school community for the remainder of the school year.
- 2 days per week
- School hours are 8:15 a.m. to 3:45 p.m.
- Caseload consists of kindergarten and elementary school students
- Manageable caseload size of about 15 students
- Illinois SLP license
- Professional Educator's License, issued by the Illinois State Board of Education (this process can take a long time, interested applicants are advised to familiarize themselves with the requirements when considering a school-based position)
In addition to clinical expertise in the field of speech-language pathology, applicants can best distinguish themselves in terms of organization and communication abilities. We seek efficient multi-taskers who are practiced at managing priorities and meeting deadlines.
Sound like a position you can thrive in? Send your application to Monica Guu at [email protected] I welcome phone inquiries at (770) 723-3774
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Veterans/Disabled
- Competitive Salary
- Weekly Paycheck
- Matching 401(k) Plan
- Extensive Medical Coverage
- Licensing Assistance
- Custom Housing
- Travel Assistance
- Professional Development Reimbursement