Arroyo Grande, CA; Speech-Language Pathologist Assistant (SLPA)
Arroyo Grande, CA 22 days agoApply Now
Soliant is accepting applications for a full-time Speech Language Pathologist Assistant (SLPA) position for the 2018-2019 school year, working with students in the area of Arroyo Grande, CA.
With easy access to miles of the California coastline, and a school environment that is supportive of its special education staff, this is a great place for SLPAs to live and work!
As an SLPA, applicants will have the following day-to-day responsibilities:
- Collect data on student abilities in articulation, fluency, phonology
- Consult with supervising SLP to provide appropriate therapy activities
- Prepare a variety of written materials (e.g. activity logs, correspondence, memos) to document treatment progress and/or convey information.
In addition to expertise in the field of speech-language pathology, applicants can best distinguish themselves in terms of organization and communication abilities. We seek efficient multi-taskers who are practiced at managing priorities and meeting deadlines.
To be considered for the position, applicants must:
- Hold a valid SLPA license in California
- Be available for a Skype interview with some advance notice
Sound like a position you can thrive in? Send your application to Monica Guu at [email protected] I welcome phone inquiries at (770) 723-3774
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Veterans/Disabled
- Competitive Salary
- Weekly Paycheck
- Matching 401(k) Plan
- Extensive Medical Coverage
- Licensing Assistance
- Custom Housing
- Travel Assistance
- Professional Development Reimbursement