ASAP Need | 1:1 Licensed Practical Nurse | 2022-2023 School Year
Requirement: Must hold an active LPN/LVN License
Purpose: Our school district needs a Licensed Practical Nurse to provide services to elementary students during the school year.
Urgent Fulfillment: We are actively scheduling virtual interviews with the intent to extend a job offer as soon as possible. To be considered before the position is filled, apply pressingly.
- 22/23 SY August 29, 2022, to June 16, 2023
- Hours - 8:30am – 4:00pm @ 7.5 hours per day @ 37.5 hours a week
- Caseload: 1.1 Cognitive impairment, tube feeding and breathing problems. Need someone that can also monitor and check his vitals.
- Site: Elementary school
- Onsite only
Submit your resume to this post to apply. Only qualified applicants will be contacted for a preliminary interview. Of those applicants, only the most equipped and suitable will be provided with the next steps of the hiring process.
Hakim Gray | Account Executive
Office Number: (770) 882-2048
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Veterans/Disabled
- Competitive Salary
- Weekly Paycheck
- Matching 401(k) Plan
- Extensive Medical Coverage
- Licensing Assistance
- Custom Housing
- Travel Assistance
- Professional Development Reimbursement