Soliant Health is partnering with a school district in Norlina NC for Full-Time Occupational Therapists (OT) positions. This an ideal position for caring individuals who love working in a school setting & providing occupational therapy to children. If this describes you, please apply as soon as possible for consideration.
- Will interview, offer, and hire ASAP!!
- Full-time: up to 40 hours/week
- Start/End Date: ASAP- EOSY
- Caseload: Varies; Discussed on interview
- Doctor/Master in Occupational Therapy
- Must have State License
- Weekly Paychecks
- CEU Reimbursements
- Guaranteed hours for direct and indirect services
- We offer Industry leading benefits in Health, Dental, Vision, and Matching 401(k) for On-site Full-time positions
Feel free to contact me via phone, text or email at 678-748-5320 for any additional information!
Account Executive | Soliant Health
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Veterans/Disabled
- Competitive Salary
- Weekly Paycheck
- Matching 401(k) Plan
- Extensive Medical Coverage
- Licensing Assistance
- Custom Housing
- Travel Assistance
- Professional Development Reimbursement