A school district in the South San Francisco, California area is looking for a paraeducator fluent in American Sign Language. Candidate would be assisting a single student within the classroom. setting. Part-time for the extended 2021-22 school year, then full-time starting in August.
No nights or weekends! Great daytime school hours! Guaranteed hours. Employee sponsored benefits available.
For additional details and immediate consideration, please email resume or call directly.
- Must be fluent in ASL. Certification is a plus!
- Caseload: DHH student.
- Virtual interview process.
- Health, Dental and Vision coverage available.
- Optional 401k enrollment.
- Guaranteed hours.
- Weekly direct deposit.
For more information, apply below or contact Joe Gensler at 678-497-4757 / [email protected] for immediate consideration.
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Veterans/Disabled
- Competitive Salary
- Weekly Paycheck
- Matching 401(k) Plan
- Extensive Medical Coverage
- Licensing Assistance
- Custom Housing
- Travel Assistance
- Professional Development Reimbursement