Calling on SLPs based in the Denver metro area! A long-time Soliant partner is seeking Speech-language pathologists for the remainder of the school year.
As a school-based Speech Language Pathologist, applicants will be responsible for:
- Assessing students and providing feedback as a member of an evaluation team.
- Planning therapy activities to promote communication interaction objectives.
- Designing a therapy plan in accordance with developmental levels of students and their functional skills.
The schedule is full- or part-time, as the co-ordinators plan to assign the incoming SLP according to their availability. Schedules could be 3 or 5 days a week. We seek applicants who have a great demeanor, and who communicate well with the students in their care, and with their co-workers.
Education and license requirements:
- Master's degree in Communication Disorders or Speech-Language Pathology
- Colorado license in Speech-Language Pathology (Soliant can provide guidance in the process)
To apply, please send an updated resume to Monica Guu at monic[email protected] Phone inquiries are welcome, at (770) 723-3774
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Veterans/Disabled
- Competitive Salary
- Weekly Paycheck
- Matching 401(k) Plan
- Extensive Medical Coverage
- Licensing Assistance
- Custom Housing
- Travel Assistance
- Professional Development Reimbursement