AZ Licensed Contract/Inpatient Pharmacy Technician (Full-Time/8-Week)
Phoenix , AZ 17 days agoApply Now
If you are a pharmacy technician with at least two years of experience, then let Soliant introduce you to an opportunity where you’ll make an immediate impact on delivering healthcare to thousands in Phoenix, AZ. Work with Soliant to gain access to this opportunity or others in this area. Contact [email protected].
- Prepares supplies/medication, including complex sterile formulations under the direction of a pharmacist. May prepare hazardous or biological products when properly trained and competencies are passed.
- Prepares and packages bulk medications into the unit of use packaging.
- Handles controlled substances for pharmacy and patient care areas under the direct supervision of a pharmacist per federal and state law.
- Delivers pharmacy prepared medications, controlled substances, and supplies to various nursing stations/patient care areas.
- Maintains a clean and organized work area.
- High school diploma or G.E.D. Graduate of an accredited pharmacy technician training program preferred.
- Certified as a Pharmacy Technician (PTCB) State of Arizona-licensed as Pharmacy Technician
Industry: Healthcare, Hospital
Work hours: Variable shifts
Employment Type: Contract, Travel, Temporary, Interim
If you are building your professional network, then connect with me on LinkedIn https://bit.ly/3m0KswZ
Qwenada Moore, Account Executive [email protected]
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Veterans/Disabled
- Competitive Salary
- Weekly Paycheck
- Matching 401(k) Plan
- Extensive Medical Coverage
- Licensing Assistance
- Custom Housing
- Travel Assistance
- Professional Development Reimbursement