Full-Time Contract Assignment for Educational Psychologist in AZ
Blazerworks is helping a neighboring district to find a Licensed School Psychologist for this upcoming school year.
This is a full-time full school year contract position.
- 35 hours per week
- Monday - Friday
- 7:30am - 3:00pm
- Part-Time opportunities considered for the right psychologist
- Full 22-23 School year
- Mild - Moderate Disabilities
- K-12th Grade
- Must be comfortable completing Evaluations, re-evaluations, attending IEP meetings and light counseling
Prior schools experience is required, and this Psych must be willing to commute onsite. The district is very supportive and there is a lot of communication within the Special Education Staff.
**Must have active AZ License in School Psychology**
If you are interested, please send a copy of your updated resume to [email protected]
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Veterans/Disabled
- Competitive Salary
- Weekly Paycheck
- Matching 401(k) Plan
- Extensive Medical Coverage
- Licensing Assistance
- Custom Housing
- Travel Assistance
- Professional Development Reimbursement