We are looking for a Board-Certified Behavior Analyst (BCBA) to interview immediately? If so, we have an opportunity at a school near you! This assignment is for the upcoming 23/24 school year.
Location: Atchison, KS
- ASAP - May 23rd
- Full Time 37.5hrs/wk
- Help creating behavior plans and data collection processes. 1 Student that is non verbal w/ sever behavior. Will be working on a team with 2 para's and 2 RBT's.
- Master s in School or Educational Psychology, Behavior, Special Education, or a similar field
- Must hold a National BCBA Certification
- Individualized compensation package
- Weekly Direct Deposit Pay
- Health, Vision, Dental Insurance & 401K
We offer Full Time benefits, 401K plans, and relocation reimbursement for traveling therapist/educators! *Feel free to contact me with any questions!
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Veterans/Disabled
- Competitive Salary
- Weekly Paycheck
- Matching 401(k) Plan
- Extensive Medical Coverage
- Licensing Assistance
- Custom Housing
- Travel Assistance
- Professional Development Reimbursement