Director is ready to interview!
A school district near Edgewater Maryland is looking for a full-time Board Certified Behavior Analyst to join their behavioral team. Itinerant, pre-K through 12th grade caseload. General BCBA responsibilities.
Great daytime hours. No nights or weekends. Guaranteed hours. Employer sponsored health benefits.
For additional details and immediate consideration, please email resume or call directly.
- Caseload: General BCBA duties.
- Virtual interview process.
- Observe, collect, and analyze data from students.
- Develop behavior plans/treatment plans for all students with a focus on teaching and other antecedent strategies for reducing problematic behavior(s).
- Meet as needed with supervised staff to discuss ongoing consumer issues and to provide support when necessary.
- Review and sign off on behavior plan/treatment plan training for all field staff and provide field supervision when necessary.
- Provide consultation services and to maintain ongoing communication with all constituents (other supports, parents, teachers).
- Maintain all data, paperwork, and communication between personal care staff and families, and to provide ongoing feedback to government related agencies that contract with such families.
- Perform other duties as assigned.
- Health, Dental and Vision coverage available.
- Optional 401k enrollment.
- Weekly direct deposit.
For more information, apply below or contact Joe Gensler at 678-497-4757 / [email protected] for immediate consideration.
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Veterans/Disabled
- Competitive Salary
- Weekly Paycheck
- Matching 401(k) Plan
- Extensive Medical Coverage
- Licensing Assistance
- Custom Housing
- Travel Assistance
- Professional Development Reimbursement