A school district in Kansa, located in the vibrant community of Atchison, is seeking a passionate and dedicated Board Certified Behavior Analyst (BCBA) to join our team. We are committed to providing exceptional educational opportunities for our students and believe that every child deserves access to a high-quality education. If you are a highly skilled BCBA looking to make a meaningful impact in the lives of students, we encourage you to apply.
As a BCBA at this district, you will play a pivotal role in providing professional support to students with autism spectrum disorder (ASD) and other behavior-related challenges. You will collaborate with educators, parents, and other professionals to develop and implement effective behavior intervention plans, assess progress, and make data-driven decisions to improve outcomes for our students.
- Conduct functional behavior assessments (FBAs) and develop behavior intervention plans (BIPs) for students with challenging behaviors.
- Collaborate with teachers, support staff, and parents to implement and monitor BIPs.
- Provide training and professional development to school staff on evidence-based behavior strategies.
- Collect and analyze data to evaluate the effectiveness of interventions and make necessary adjustments.
- Maintain accurate records and documentation in compliance with regulations.
- Stay current with best practices and research in the field of Applied Behavior Analysis (ABA).
- Board Certification as a Behavior Analyst (BCBA) required.
- Experience working with students with autism spectrum disorder (ASD) preferred.
- Strong communication and collaboration skills.
- Ability to work independently and as part of a team.
- Commitment to ethical practices and professionalism.
- Valid driver's license and reliable transportation.
- Competitive salary with opportunities for advancement.
- Professional development and training opportunities.
- Comprehensive benefits package, including health, dental, and retirement options.
- Supportive and collaborative work environment.
- Opportunity to make a positive impact on the lives of students and their families.
To apply for this position, please email your resume to Kelsy Williams for consideration.
Email Resume HERE!
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Veterans/Disabled
- Competitive Salary
- Weekly Paycheck
- Matching 401(k) Plan
- Extensive Medical Coverage
- Licensing Assistance
- Custom Housing
- Travel Assistance
- Professional Development Reimbursement