Category Schools - Behavior Specialist
Job Type Contract
Soliant is seeking a part-time BCBA for a school in California, near Lathrop. This is a small caseload of around 20 students. Due to the remote nature of this location travel stipends and mileage compensation are available.
- Board Certified Behavior Analyst credential through the BACB – there is no acceptable alternative.
- One day a week
- 8 a.m. to 4 p.m.
- Roughly 20 student case load across multiple ages
- Consult with parents, staff, and students and advise on best practices relating to behavior
- Provide direct services
- Conduct and document assessments
- Create and oversee the implementation of behavior improvement plans
- Competitive compensation (W2)
- Flexible schedule
- Optional dental, vision, and health insurance
- Mileage reimbursement
- Travel stipends
If you are interested in this or any other Soliant position please contact Adrianna using her email below. Qualified applicants can expect a response with in 24 business hours.
Adrianna Johnson | Account Executive |[email protected]
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Veterans/Disabled
- Competitive Salary
- Weekly Paycheck
- Matching 401(k) Plan
- Extensive Medical Coverage
- Licensing Assistance
- Custom Housing
- Travel Assistance
- Professional Development Reimbursement