A school district near Des Plaines, IL is hiring for a full-time Board-Certified Behavior Analyst contract position. We are looking for a qualified candidate for the summer of the 2021-2022 school year and hope to interview and hire ASAP. The ideal candidate will be passionate about working with the school district to help students overcome behavioral challenges. This is a supportive school district looking for a dedicated professional to join the team.
You’ll receive competitive wages and benefits such as health, life, and dental insurance.
Please review the specifics and qualifications below.
- Contract dates: 06.06.2022 to 06.30.2022
- High school
- Collaborate with teachers and staff to support students’ emotional go
- Active BCBA certification from BACB
- Master’s degree in Behavior Analysis/related field
Apply below. Email your resume to me, Lauren Wernert, or call me at (678) 538 - 6724 if you would like more information.
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Veterans/Disabled
- Competitive Salary
- Weekly Paycheck
- Matching 401(k) Plan
- Extensive Medical Coverage
- Licensing Assistance
- Custom Housing
- Travel Assistance
- Professional Development Reimbursement