Category Schools - Behavior Specialist
Job Type Contract
Board Certified Behavior Analyst
Our school district is seeking an itinerant Board Certified Behavior Analysts for the current school year. We are scheduling virtual interviews now, so submit your resume as soon as possible to be considered!
- ASAP - 6/07/2023
- Grade Levels Covered: K - 12
- Location: Santa Maria
- Hourly Pay Rate Range: $45-$50+
- BCBA Certification in California is required.
- Must pass a background check and drug screen before start date.
Benefits & Incentives:
- Medical, Dental, and Vision Insurance
- Matching 401K
- Weekly Direct Deposit
- Relocation Compensation
- Competitive Pay
- Virtual Clinical Advisory Team - Full-Time Support
If you or someone you know is a qualified candidate, please email an updated resume or call our Senior Hiring Manager, Amanda Buckles, at 770-557-3231.
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Veterans/Disabled
- Competitive Salary
- Weekly Paycheck
- Matching 401(k) Plan
- Extensive Medical Coverage
- Licensing Assistance
- Custom Housing
- Travel Assistance
- Professional Development Reimbursement