Category Schools - Behavior Specialist
Job Type Contract
Come be a part of a great school district with constant support. This assignment is for a school district in need of a Board-Certified Behavior Analyst (BCBA) In Waltham, MA.. The contract is for the rest of the 22/23 school year and can possibly be extended during the summer.
Details about the position:
- No Direct Services, Mostly observations and Job coaching.
- FBA'S and Report writing.
What is required:
- Master’s in School or Educational Psychology, Behavior, Special Education, or a similar field
- Must hold a National BCBA Certification
Benefits we offer:
- Competitive weekly pay (hourly rate is based upon your experience)
- Individualized compensation package
- Health, Vision, Dental, Insurance & 401K (if needed)
If you are interested or would like more details, please email Jamaal Smoot or call 770-557-3224.
How can I help make your life better? I am looking forward to speaking with you!
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Veterans/Disabled
- Competitive Salary
- Weekly Paycheck
- Matching 401(k) Plan
- Extensive Medical Coverage
- Licensing Assistance
- Custom Housing
- Travel Assistance
- Professional Development Reimbursement