Category Schools - Behavior Specialist
Job Type Contract
Board Certified Behavior Analyst
Our school district is seeking an itinerant Board Certified Behavior Analysts for the remainder of the current school year. Contract renewal for the entire 2023-2024 school year is prominent depending on job performance. We are scheduling virtual interviews now, so submit your resume as soon as possible to be considered! Both full-time and part-time positions are available.
- Full-Time or Part-Time
- Start Date: ASAP | Approximately 2 weeks after accepting the job offer.
- End Date: 6/07/2023
- Grade Levels Covered: K - 12
- Location: Nipomo, California
- Hourly Pay Rate Range: $45-$50+
- Provide consultation and support for students and school teams.
- Complete Functional Behavior Assessments and develop subsequent Behavior Support Plans.
- Train school teams on behavioral modifications and implementation of BSP.
- Oversight of Registered Behavior Technicians and other behavioral support staff.
- Must hold an active BCBA Certification in California.
- Must pass a background check before start date.
- Medical, Dental, and Vision Insurance
- Matching 401K
- Paid Weekly - Direct Deposit
- Relocation Compensation
- Virtual Clinical Advisory Team - Support
If you or someone you know is a qualified candidate, please email an updated resume or call our Senior Account Executive, Amanda Buckles, at 770-557-3231.
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Veterans/Disabled
- Competitive Salary
- Weekly Paycheck
- Matching 401(k) Plan
- Extensive Medical Coverage
- Licensing Assistance
- Custom Housing
- Travel Assistance
- Professional Development Reimbursement