Behavior Aide/ Paraprofessional near Brentwood CA for Immediate Hire
Brentwood , CA 11 days agoApply Now
Category Schools - Paraprofessional
Job Type Contract
Our company Blazer Works is interviewing for a school district right now for a Behavior Aide/ RBT/Paraprofessional in the Brentwood CA area. We are looking for committed individual who would always make sure the children are the priority.
We've partnered with a great school district that is looking to hire someone for the rest of the 2023 school year with possible summer hours and contract renewal for the 23-24 School Year.
- Job Description
- Full Time 37.5 Hours
- ASAP – the end of the school year. Monday through Friday
- Fluent in ASL
- Regular Paraprofessional Duties
- We would want to place candidates where we have openings that match their skills/interests
- Candidate will either be assigned 1:1 with a behavior Kid in High School
- Fluent in ASL
- CNA experience, or
- Direct Care Experience working on a school campus with children with disabilities who need academic and/or behavior support.
- Previous experience working with students with significant needs.
- Must have previous schools experience (could be as a Paraprofessional, RBT, Teacher’s Assistant, Teacher, etc.)
- 2 Supervisor References
- Competitive hourly pay
- Weekly direct deposit
- Comprehensive benefits including medical, dental, vision, life, disability and matching 401 (K)
Please call at 678-920-5916 after you have applied below if this sounds of interest to you! The qualifications for the job are above. Please meet this criteria.
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Veterans/Disabled
- Competitive Salary
- Weekly Paycheck
- Matching 401(k) Plan
- Extensive Medical Coverage
- Licensing Assistance
- Custom Housing
- Travel Assistance
- Professional Development Reimbursement