Behavior Aide/Paraprofessional near Daly City, CA for Immediate Hire
Daly City, CA 5 days agoApply Now
Category Schools - Paraprofessional
Job Type Contract
Our company Blazer Works is interviewing for a school district right now for a Behavior Aide /Paraprofessional in the Daly City, CA area. We are looking for committed individual who would always make sure the children are the priority.
We've partnered with a great school district that is looking to hire someone for the rest of the 2023 school year with possible summer hours and contract renewal for the 23-24 School Year
- Job Description
- Full Time Hours
- ASAP – 6/9/2023 Monday through Friday
- Paras will be specifically supporting a certain student/s in the general education classes
- We would want to place candidates where we have openings that match their skills/interests
- CNA experience, or Paraprofessional
- Direct Care Experience working on a school campus with children with disabilities who need academic and/or behavior support.
- Previous experience working with students with significant needs.
- 2 Supervisor References
- Competitive hourly pay
- Weekly direct deposit
- Comprehensive benefits including medical, dental, vision, life, disability and matching 401 (K)
Please call at 678-920-5916 after you have applied below if this sounds of interest to you! The qualifications for the job are above. Please meet this criteria.
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Veterans/Disabled
- Competitive Salary
- Weekly Paycheck
- Matching 401(k) Plan
- Extensive Medical Coverage
- Licensing Assistance
- Custom Housing
- Travel Assistance
- Professional Development Reimbursement