Soliant is working on behalf of a school district that is interviewing for behavior aides near Jurupa Valley, California for the 2023-2024 school year.
- Full-Time or Part-Time/Full-Year
- Assisting 1:1 and collaborating in a special education setting
- Elementary and Secondary settings
- Associate's Degree or Higher
- Must be experienced with children or schools
- Previous experience in a behavior role
Soliant offers extensive medical/dental/vision coverage, life/disability, competitive and weekly pay, matching 401(k), licensing reimbursement, travel assistance and stipends, and many more!
For more information, please call Sarah at 678-497-4796 or email [email protected].
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Veterans/Disabled
- Competitive Salary
- Weekly Paycheck
- Matching 401(k) Plan
- Extensive Medical Coverage
- Licensing Assistance
- Custom Housing
- Travel Assistance
- Professional Development Reimbursement