Behavior Aides or Paraprofessionals Needed Near Smithfield, Rhode Island
Smithfield, RI 14 days agoApply Now
A school district near Smithfield, Rhode Island is looking for behavior aides or paraprofessionals for full-time openings. These openings are school-based, contract positions through Soliant. The jobs are roles working individually with a student. The district is ready to start reviewing resumes, so please apply now!
- Work individually with a student
- Provide assistance with behavioral and educational management
- Attend to students emotional, medical, and educational needs
- Duties are not limited to those listed above.
Qualifications: Must have high school diploma or GED equivalent.
Employment Type: Full-Time, Contract
Caseload: 1:1 with a student
- Weekly Compensation
- Health, vision, and dental offered
- 401k plan with company matching
To learn more about this opportunity, please contact Morgan Pittman directly by email at [email protected] or by phone number at (678) 710-7538.
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Veterans/Disabled
- Competitive Salary
- Weekly Paycheck
- Matching 401(k) Plan
- Extensive Medical Coverage
- Licensing Assistance
- Custom Housing
- Travel Assistance
- Professional Development Reimbursement