Soliant is working with partner school districts in Maryland to hire behavior specialists/classroom support for the upcoming 2022/23 school-year.
Full time | Monday - Friday (~35 hours/week) School holidays, evenings and weekends off.
Main duties include:
- Assisting Special Education Teachers in classrooms
- Working with the Behavioral Team
- Supporting Social Emotional Learning programs
- Crisis intervention Management experience is highly preferred but not required
6 months+ previous experience preferred + some college credits completed preferred
Negotiable and competitive hourly rate based on experience and qualifications
W2 employee contract for the 2022/23 school year, with renewals available for a great fit
Paid for all hours worked
Benefits (Health, vision, dental, and 401k with employer match) are available
To apply, please send resume and references to Kateryna Kourliak.
Email: [email protected]
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Veterans/Disabled
- Competitive Salary
- Weekly Paycheck
- Matching 401(k) Plan
- Extensive Medical Coverage
- Licensing Assistance
- Custom Housing
- Travel Assistance
- Professional Development Reimbursement