Behavioral Health Hospital for in need of a Day Shift Pharmacist Job – 6 week contract
New Danville, Pennsylvania Posted 12 days agoApply Now
Pharmacists are the back bone of medicine dispensing, knowledge and consulting. People rely on the expertise and skill sets of these highly trained professionals. Joining this team of specialist will allow your profession to come to a center focus.
- The facility is seeking a full-time pharmacist, available to work Monday - Friday, day shifts
- Working closely with the Director and Technicians
- Candidate will work in an inpatient setting; order review/verification, documentation of
pharmacist interventions and clinical patient monitoring, technician supervision and medical
consultation will be a part of the general job duties
- Ability to provide clinical practice recommendations to physicians and other providers
- CPOE with EPIC, experience desired but will train on site
- Omnicell, experience desired but will train on site
There is an immediate opening for a qualified candidate. If health care is your passion, then I encourage you to apply to begin a start on your new career road. Candidates must have a clear and active licensure for PA and a clean criminal background. Candidates must have recent in-patient experience of 2+ years.
Submit your resume to email@example.com or call (281)668-0650 for immediate consideration.
Sr. Account Executive
- Competitive Salary
- Weekly Paycheck
- Matching 401(k) Plan
- Extensive Medical Coverage
- Licensing Assistance
- Custom Housing
- Travel Assistance
- Professional Development Reimbursement
Browse Similar Jobs
PRN Retail Technician Job- Houston, TXHouston, TX
Currently we are partnered with a pharmacy in Houston, TX who is needing a retail technician to...
13+ Week Contract/ IV Room Pharmacist- Kennewick, WAKennewich, WA
Soliant Health is currently partnered with a medical facility in Kennewick, WA who is seeking a...