Behavioral Health Technician | Dover, NH
We have immediate openings for Behavioral Health Technicians for Dover School District. Must have experience with cognitive and behavioral disorders. Starting pay rate is $20+/hr. depending on experience.
- Full Time
- Working with grades 6-12 (multiple openings)
- Ability to pass a background check and drug screen
- Highschool Diploma or college credits
- Experience working in a school setting or with pediatrics.
- Crisis Prevention Intervention (CPI) training is a plus!
What we offer:
- Higher compensation. Competitive pay based on experience.
- Work-life balance. Work up to 40 hours per week, with workdays ending mid-late afternoon and weekends off!
- Benefits. We offer medical, dental, vision insurance, 401-K…and much more!
- Continuing education. Free continuing education classes.
We are passionate about improving the lives of clinicians and educators so you can continue enriching lives.
Please call me at (770) 882-2010 to set up an interview!
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Veterans/Disabled
- Competitive Salary
- Weekly Paycheck
- Matching 401(k) Plan
- Extensive Medical Coverage
- Licensing Assistance
- Custom Housing
- Travel Assistance
- Professional Development Reimbursement