Soliant is accepting applications for a full-time Speech-Language Pathologist position, working with a small education community in the area of Belle Plaine, WI.
The applicant will be working with Third to Eight-grade students. Caseload numbers are comparatively manageable--estimated at 45 students.
As a school-based SLP, the candidate will have the following responsibilities:
- Accept referrals and screen children
- Prepare written reports, interpret student evaluations, and develop Individualized Educational Programs (IEP).
- Schedule therapy sessions for students in groups or on a one-on-one basis
- Meet with parents to review student progress, reassess needs, etc.
In addition to performance of the above duties, applicants who demonstrate the following skills can set themselves apart:
- Ability to prioritize tasks and meet deadlines
- Collaborate and communicate with co-workers
- Organize processes for classroom instruction and for paperwork relating to the provision of speech and language services
In order to provide therapy in Wisconsin, applicants must hold an SLP license and be certified by the Department for Public Instruction.
To apply, please e-mail your resume highlighting your relevant experience to Monica Guu at [email protected] I welcome phone inquiries at (770) 723-3774
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Veterans/Disabled
- Competitive Salary
- Weekly Paycheck
- Matching 401(k) Plan
- Extensive Medical Coverage
- Licensing Assistance
- Custom Housing
- Travel Assistance
- Professional Development Reimbursement