Category Schools - School Psychologist
Job Type All Job Types
Soliant is seeking a credentialed, bilingual School Psychologist to work in a suburban school district near Mount Prospect, IL.
Main responsibilities include:
- Conducting individual psychological evaluations, interpreting findings and making recommendations for a meaningful educational experience for each child.
- Counseling and providing psychological remedial measures for students, individually or in groups.
- Educating parents and staff on psycho-educational interventions.
- Consulting with teachers and other school personnel in relation to behavior management and learning problems.
- Establishing efficient communications with directors, principals, teachers, parents, students, appropriate personnel, and community agencies to improve the quality of service.
To provide psychology services in Illinois schools, applicants would need to have the School Psychologist Professional Educator License, issued by the Illinois State Board of Education. If you are an out-of-state applicant, Soliant can provide guidance and support in the licensure process.
Think this is an environment in which you could do great work? Start the application process today by e-mailing your resume to Monica Guu at [email protected] I welcome phone inquiries at (770) 723-3774
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Veterans/Disabled
- Competitive Salary
- Weekly Paycheck
- Matching 401(k) Plan
- Extensive Medical Coverage
- Licensing Assistance
- Custom Housing
- Travel Assistance
- Professional Development Reimbursement