Soliant is currently seeking a licensed School Psychologist for a full-time position. The district is looking for an applicant that is bilingual in English/Spanish. The director is eager to schedule interview next week, please apply today if you are interested in hearing more.
- Full-Time /Full School Year
- Elementary Caseload
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Actively participate on the various building and district-level Multi-Tiered Systems of Supports (MTSS) Teams, meetings, and data review.
- Leading domain, intake, initials, and 3 year eligibility meetings.
- Participate in Psychologist PLC Meetings.
- Work with the MTSS and Special Education Teams to provide assistance to staff in the design and implementation of appropriate interventions and accommodations for students.
- Active PEL with School Psychologist Endorsement
- Master's Degree in School Psychology
- Travel Stipends
If you would like to hear more about this opportunity, please contact Bryanna Villalpando at 678-538-6780 and email your resume to [email protected]
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Veterans/Disabled
- Competitive Salary
- Weekly Paycheck
- Matching 401(k) Plan
- Extensive Medical Coverage
- Licensing Assistance
- Custom Housing
- Travel Assistance
- Professional Development Reimbursement