Calling on School Psychologists based in the area of Wilmington, DE! Soliant is working with an established partner to recruit a bilingual School Psychologist for a contract opening!
Details of the position below:
- Full- or part-time applicants welcome!
- Assist with evaluations throughout the district
- Additional details of responsibilities to be discussed in a direct interview with administrators
The schedule is full- or part-time. We seek applicants who have a great demeanor, and who communicate well with the students in their care, and with their co-workers.
Education and license requirements:
- Master's degree in School Psychology
- Delaware School Psychologist certificate (process is fast!)
Whether you are an entry-level or mid-career School Psychologist, a contract assignment is a great way to gain experience, or to supplement existing work schedules!
To apply, please send an updated resume to Monica Guu at [email protected] Phone inquiries are welcome, at (770) 723-3774
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Veterans/Disabled
- Competitive Salary
- Weekly Paycheck
- Matching 401(k) Plan
- Extensive Medical Coverage
- Licensing Assistance
- Custom Housing
- Travel Assistance
- Professional Development Reimbursement