Bilingual Speech Language Pathologist-SLP-CCC- position available in Gilberts, Illinois
Gilberts, IL 12 days agoApply Now
Soliant has partnered with a school district in beautiful Gilberts, Illinois to look for a qualified Speech Language Pathologist. This Position will be for the upcoming school year and will require the following for consideration:
- Illinois Certificate with Speech and Language Pathology endorsement (Type 73 or Type 10 or Type 03/09).
- Illinois Department of Financial and Professional Regulation Speech Language Pathologist License.
- Master’s degree or higher in Speech Language Pathology
- Will work with ELL students (Spanish/English), parents and staff in order to prevent, identify, evaluate and remediate a wide range of oral communication problems, including articulation, voice, and fluency and language disorders.
- Students have Near fluent to fluent verbal and written Spanish and English skills.
- 35 hours/week
Speech-Language Pathologist will be working with students who have problems with speech and language, including related cognitive or social communication problems. Problems may range from being unable to speak at all, to having difficulties with rhythm and fluency problems, such as stuttering.
You will be expected to foster and facilitate means of communication, including oral speech production, sign language and augmentative/alternative communication (AAC). The main objective is to provide a means for individuals to communicate their wants, needs, thoughts, concerns, or opinions.
If this sounds like an employment opportunity that interests you, please contact me directly at 678-837-1249 or email me at [email protected] with your updated resume and the best time to speak.
Looking forward to hearing from you!
Account Executive, Soliant
Direct Line:678-837-1249 | Email: [email protected]
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Veterans/Disabled
- Competitive Salary
- Weekly Paycheck
- Matching 401(k) Plan
- Extensive Medical Coverage
- Licensing Assistance
- Custom Housing
- Travel Assistance
- Professional Development Reimbursement