Bilingual Speech-Language Pathology Assistant (SLPA), Belvidere, IL
Belvidere, IL 19 days agoApply Now
Category Schools - SLPA
Job Type All Job Types
Calling on bilingual (Spanish-English) SLPAs in the area of Belvidere, IL! A Soliant client is interviewing applicants now for an SLPA position to finish this school year and go into the next.
Details of the position below:
- Full-time (37.5 hours per week)
- Work with a wide range of age groups, from children in Early Childhood programs to middle schoolers
- Bilingual (Spanish-English) abilities essential
Additional details of the caseload will be shared with applicants during an interview with the administrators.
The schedule is full- or part-time. We seek applicants who have a great demeanor, and who communicate well with the students in their care, and with their co-workers.
Education and license requirements:
- Associate's in Communication Disorders or Speech-Language Pathology
- Eligibility for an Illinois license in Speech-Language Pathology
To apply, please send an updated resume to Monica Guu at [email protected] Phone inquiries are welcome, at (770) 723-3774
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Veterans/Disabled
- Competitive Salary
- Weekly Paycheck
- Matching 401(k) Plan
- Extensive Medical Coverage
- Licensing Assistance
- Custom Housing
- Travel Assistance
- Professional Development Reimbursement