Title: School Based Speech Language Pathologist
Location: Lawndale, California
We have an exciting new opening for the role of Speech Language Pathologist (SLP) at a local school for the upcoming academic year. This position holds great importance as the selected candidate will be responsible for evaluating and diagnosing communication disorders, creating personalized treatment plans, and effectively communicating with families and caregivers. The specific caseload for this role will be determined later as the director is currently reviewing candidates' backgrounds and setting up interviews.
- Perform comprehensive assessments and deliver treatments for communication disorders.
- Develop individualized treatment plans to address the unique needs of patients.
- Educate patients and their families on the causes and impact of speech disorders.
- Maintain accurate and detailed records of patient progress, care plans, and therapy sessions.
- Prior experience in the field of Speech Language Pathology is required.
- Candidates with experience working as an SLP in a school setting will be given preference.
- Possession of a master's degree in Speech Language Pathology is mandatory.
- Full accreditation (CCC) is highly desirable.
- Completion of at least the Clinical Fellowship Year is a requirement.
This is a full-time contract position that provides an excellent opportunity to contribute to the academic and personal growth of students. If you are interested in this role, please submit your resume to Hannah Lugo at [email protected] or contact directly at 770-776-2083.
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Veterans/Disabled
- Competitive Salary
- Weekly Paycheck
- Matching 401(k) Plan
- Extensive Medical Coverage
- Licensing Assistance
- Custom Housing
- Travel Assistance
- Professional Development Reimbursement