Calling on Speech-Language Pathologists (Clinical Fellows too!) who are intrepid travelers! Soliant is working with a County-wide Early Intervention program, and is seeking a candidate for this school year.
Applicants will be working with infants and toddlers, consulting or treating patients and families in homes and daycare locations.
As an Early Intervention SLP, candidates will:
- Assess patients referred for possible issues with feeding, swallowing, or communication
- Provide 1:1 sessions
- Develop plans of care in collaboration with other healthcare or education providers
- Educate families or caregivers in providing a continuum of care
- Maintain accurate records for patients.
We seek candidates with the following skills and attributes:
- Excellent communication
- Solid organization
- Up-to-date knowledge of Oregon Special Education procedures and best practices for SLPs working with Infants and Toddlers
- Professionalism and accountability
- Oregon SLP license
Sound like a good opportunity? Apply today by using the form below, or contact Monica Guu with questions at [email protected]
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Veterans/Disabled
- Competitive Salary
- Weekly Paycheck
- Matching 401(k) Plan
- Extensive Medical Coverage
- Licensing Assistance
- Custom Housing
- Travel Assistance
- Professional Development Reimbursement