Board Certified Behavior Analyst (BCBA) - 20 minutes West of Yakima, WA
Yakima, WA 14 days agoApply Now
Board Certified Behavior Analyst (BCBA)
Location: Cowiche, WA (20 minutes West of Yakima)
- Provide general BCBA services to a caseload of 3-5 students.
- Conduct assessments, develop behavior intervention plans, and oversee implementation.
- Provide ongoing support and supervision to behavior technicians.
- Collaborate with families and other professionals to ensure effective treatment.
Hourly Rate: Starting at $50 per hour
- Contracted position with guaranteed hours.
- Consistent hourly rate for direct and indirect services.
- Access to our advisory team for ongoing support.
- Insurance and medical benefits.
- Retirement planning options.
- Competitive pay based on experience, credentials, and interview process.
Contact Information: Brittany Mohundro Phone: 470-299-1186
If you're interested in this position, be sure to reach out to Brittany Mohundro for more details and to express your interest in the BCBA role in Cowiche, WA.
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Veterans/Disabled
- Competitive Salary
- Weekly Paycheck
- Matching 401(k) Plan
- Extensive Medical Coverage
- Licensing Assistance
- Custom Housing
- Travel Assistance
- Professional Development Reimbursement