Soliant is currently seeking a dedicated and experienced Board Certified Behavior Analyst (BCBA) to join our team for the upcoming 2023-2024 school year. As a School BCBA, you will play a crucial role in providing behavior analytic services to students with diverse learning needs. You will collaborate with educators, administrators, and parents to develop and implement effective behavior intervention plans, conduct assessments, and provide staff training.
- Conduct functional behavior assessments (FBAs) and develop behavior intervention plans (BIPs) for students with challenging behaviors.
- Provide ongoing supervision and support to behavior technicians and paraprofessionals in implementing behavior intervention plans.
- Collaborate with teachers, administrators, and other professionals to design and implement individualized education programs (IEPs) and behavior support plans (BSPs).
- Collect and analyze data to monitor student progress and make data-driven decisions regarding intervention strategies.
- Provide staff training and professional development on behavior management techniques, positive reinforcement strategies, and evidence-based practices.
- Collaborate with parents and caregivers to develop strategies for promoting positive behavior at home and in the community.
- Maintain accurate and organized records of assessments, interventions, and progress reports.
- Stay up-to-date with the latest research and best practices in the field of applied behavior analysis (ABA) and special education.
- Master's degree in Applied Behavior Analysis, Special Education, or related field.
- Current Board Certified Behavior Analyst (BCBA) certification.
- Experience working with students with special needs in an educational setting.
- Strong knowledge of behavior assessment and intervention techniques.
- Familiarity with relevant laws and regulations related to special education and behavior intervention.
- Excellent communication and collaboration skills.
- Ability to work effectively with diverse populations, including students, parents, and school staff.
- Proficiency in data collection, analysis, and report writing.
- Strong organizational and time management skills.
Only qualified candidates will be contacted for interviews. This position requires a background check and compliance with all applicable state and federal regulations
Soliant is an equal opportunity employer and value diversity in our school community. We encourage individuals from all backgrounds and experiences to apply.
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Veterans/Disabled
- Competitive Salary
- Weekly Paycheck
- Matching 401(k) Plan
- Extensive Medical Coverage
- Licensing Assistance
- Custom Housing
- Travel Assistance
- Professional Development Reimbursement