Category Schools - School Psychologist
Job Type Contract
Soliant is seeking a highly skilled and dedicated Contracted School BCBA to join our team for the upcoming 23/24 school year. As a BCBA, you will collaborate with teachers, support staff, and parents to develop and implement behavior intervention plans, conduct functional behavior assessments, and provide ongoing training and support to ensure the successful implementation of behavior programs.
- Conduct comprehensive functional behavior assessments and develop behavior intervention plans based on data-driven analysis.
- Collaborate with teachers, support staff, and parents to ensure consistent implementation of behavior programs.
- Provide ongoing training and support to teachers and support staff in implementing behavior intervention plans effectively.
- Monitor and evaluate the effectiveness of behavior programs and make necessary adjustments as required.
- Collect and analyze data to track student progress and modify behavior plans accordingly.
- Collaborate with the multidisciplinary team to develop individualized education plans (IEPs) and ensure goals are aligned with behavior plans.
- Conduct staff training workshops on behavior management strategies and evidence-based practices.
- Stay up-to-date with the latest research and developments in the field of applied behavior analysis (ABA) and implement best practices.
- Valid BCBA certification issued by the Behavior Analyst Certification Board (BACB).
- Master's degree in Applied Behavior Analysis, Special Education, or a related field.
- Minimum of 2 years of experience working as a BCBA in an educational setting.
- Strong knowledge and understanding of applied behavior analysis principles and methodologies.
- Experience conducting functional behavior assessments and developing behavior intervention plans.
- Excellent communication and collaboration skills to work effectively with teachers, support staff, and parents.
- Ability to train and support staff in implementing behavior programs and strategies.
- Proficiency in data collection and analysis using relevant software and tools.
- Familiarity with special education laws and regulations.
- Passion for working with students with diverse learning needs and a commitment to their success.
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity. Applicants from all backgrounds are encouraged to apply.
For more information about this position. Please email [email protected]
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Veterans/Disabled
- Competitive Salary
- Weekly Paycheck
- Matching 401(k) Plan
- Extensive Medical Coverage
- Licensing Assistance
- Custom Housing
- Travel Assistance
- Professional Development Reimbursement