Board Certified Behavior Analyst (BCBA) FOR Kingston, NH and Newton, NH
Newton, NH 17 days agoApply Now
Job Description: We are currently seeking a Board Certified Behavior Analyst (BCBA) to work in the Kingston and Newton school districts in New Hampshire. The BCBA will provide behavioral assessment, intervention, and support services to students within a specific caseload. This position requires travel between schools within the districts. The caseload includes cognitive students from pre-K to 2nd grade in Kingston and students from 3rd to 5th grade in Newton, which is approximately a 10-minute drive from Kingston.
- Conduct behavioral assessments and develop individualized behavior plans based on assessment results.
- Provide direct behavior intervention services to students, including implementing behavior plans, teaching replacement behaviors, and collecting data on student progress.
- Collaborate with teachers, parents, and other professionals to implement behavior intervention strategies in the classroom and school environments.
- Provide training and consultation to school staff on behavior management techniques and strategies.
- Monitor and document student progress and adjust behavior plans as needed.
- Attend IEP meetings and contribute to the development of behavior-related goals and objectives.
- Maintain accurate records and documentation related to behavior intervention services.
- Comply with district requirements for fingerprinting and other necessary background checks.
- Board Certified Behavior Analyst (BCBA) certification.
- Experience working with children and implementing behavior intervention plans.
- Familiarity with the principles of Applied Behavior Analysis (ABA).
- Strong assessment, data collection, and data analysis skills.
- Excellent communication and collaboration skills.
- Ability to travel between schools within the districts.
- Willingness to complete fingerprinting and other required background checks.
If you are a qualified and dedicated BCBA looking to make a positive impact on students' behavior and academic success, we encourage you to apply. Please submit your resume, cover letter, and any supporting documentation through the designated application process.
Office: (678) 451-1025
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Veterans/Disabled
- Competitive Salary
- Weekly Paycheck
- Matching 401(k) Plan
- Extensive Medical Coverage
- Licensing Assistance
- Custom Housing
- Travel Assistance
- Professional Development Reimbursement