Board Certified Behavior Analyst (BCBA ) Needed for the '23-24 School Year
Kingston , NH 18 days agoApply Now
Category Schools - Behavior Specialist
Job Type Contract
Are you a Board-Certified Behavior Analyst (BCBA) looking for a part-time opportunity at a local school district for the upcoming 2023-2024 school year? I would love to speak with you and see if this opportunity is a good fit. See the details below:
Locations: Kingston, NH and Newton, NH
- Contract Position | Part Time
- Hours: 6 hours 45 minutes/day- 3 days/week
- Start/ End Date: 8/28/2023- 6/14/2024
- Caseload Details:
- Travel between schools
- PreK-2nd grade school in Kingston with cognitive students; 3-5th grade in Newton about 10 minutes away
- Pay Range: $40-50/hr (negotiable)
- Zoom Interview
- Master’s Degree in School/ Educational Psychology, Behavior, Special Education, or similar field
- National Certification as a BCBA
- Provide ongoing support for students.
- Conduct functional behavior assessments.
- Write and maintain positive behavior support plans.
- Oversee assessments, plan development, and ongoing program data analysis to ensure maximum student progress.
- Supervise RBTs
- Competitive hourly pay
- Weekly W2 pay
- Medical, Dental, and Vision insurance options
If this position fits what you are looking for, please apply and send an updated resume. If you have any follow up questions you can call my office number directly at 678-951-0823.
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Veterans/Disabled
- Competitive Salary
- Weekly Paycheck
- Matching 401(k) Plan
- Extensive Medical Coverage
- Licensing Assistance
- Custom Housing
- Travel Assistance
- Professional Development Reimbursement