Category Schools - Behavior Specialist
Job Type Contract
A Board Certified Behavior Analyst (BCBA) is needed for a full-time position with our school district in Orcutt, California. The district is looking to hire a well-qualified candidate as soon as possible.
- Full-Time or Part-Time
- Start Date: ASAP - Two weeks after signing the contract (approximately).
- End Date: June 7, 2023
- Contract Renewal: Dependent upon job performance.
- Onsite Position
- Caseload: Kindergarten - 12th Grade
- Hourly Pay Rate Range: $45-$50+
- Must have an active BCBA Certification.
- Must hold an active California State Licensure.
- Must pass a drug test before starting.
- Medical, Vision, and Dental Insurance
- Matching 401K
- Weekly Direct Deposit
- Competitive Pay
- Relocation Compensation
Please apply below with your updated resume to be contacted for a preliminary phone interview. The following steps of the hiring process will be provided during the initial phone interview. Feel free to contact our Senior Account Executive directly by email or phone.
Amanda Buckles | Senior Account Executive
Phone: (770) 557-3231
Email: Click Amanda Buckles
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Veterans/Disabled
- Competitive Salary
- Weekly Paycheck
- Matching 401(k) Plan
- Extensive Medical Coverage
- Licensing Assistance
- Custom Housing
- Travel Assistance
- Professional Development Reimbursement