Soliant is currently partnered with a school district in the Gilroy, California area that is seeking a Board Certified Behavior Analyst (BCBA). This will be a contracted assignment for the school year.
- Full-Time, 35 hours a week.
- Provide support, professional development training and supervision for Registered Behavior Technicians (RBT).
- Work side-by-side with teachers to assess students’ needs and to improve student behavior.
- Interviewing immediately!!
- License reimbursement.
- Competitive pay package.
Education and/or Experience:
- Master’s degree or higher in psychology or behavior analysis.
- Must hold valid certification as a Board Certified Behavior Analyst.
- Exhibits strong verbal and written communication skills.
- Knowledge of prevention and intervention strategies.
- New grads and out of state candidates are welcome to apply!
If interested in this opportunity please call Octavious Echols at 678 459-1106 and send your resume to [email protected].
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Veterans/Disabled
- Competitive Salary
- Weekly Paycheck
- Matching 401(k) Plan
- Extensive Medical Coverage
- Licensing Assistance
- Custom Housing
- Travel Assistance
- Professional Development Reimbursement