Soliant is currently partnered with a school district in the Attleboro, Massachusetts area that is seeking a Board Certified Behavior Analyst (BCBA). This will be a contracted assignment for the school year.
- Full-Time, 30 hours a week.
- Will work as support staff who work 1:1 with students with behavioral challenges.
- Primarily at the elementary level but may need their assistance with middle school as well.
- The structure of the position is that this person works with one student for a designated amount of time and maybe deployed to work with another student in another building for a given amount of time. The function of this person is to implement a behavior program, take data, and then model and coach other support staff.
- Interviewing immediately!!
- License reimbursement.
- Competitive pay package.
Education and/or Experience:
- Master’s degree or higher in psychology or behavior analysis.
- Must hold valid certification as a Board Certified Behavior Analyst.
- Exhibits strong verbal and written communication skills.
- Knowledge of prevention and intervention strategies.
- New grads and out of state candidates are welcome to apply!
If interested in this opportunity please call Octavious Echols at 678 459-1106 and send your resume to [email protected].
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Veterans/Disabled
- Competitive Salary
- Weekly Paycheck
- Matching 401(k) Plan
- Extensive Medical Coverage
- Licensing Assistance
- Custom Housing
- Travel Assistance
- Professional Development Reimbursement