NEW! A school in the Brentwood, CA area is ready to hire an experienced BCBA for the 2022/2023 school year.
- Provide ongoing support for students.
- Conduct functional behavior assessments.
- Write and maintain positive behavior support plans.
- Oversee assessments, plan development, and ongoing program data analysis to ensure maximum student progress.
- Develop and conduct staff trainings
- Master's Degree in School/Educational Psychology, Behavior, or Special Education
- National BCBA Certification
- Active BCBA State Teaching License
Interested in relocating? We provide travel stipends for those who qualify! Get paid to live in a new city and do what you love. Contact Brandon at [email protected] to find out what cities have a need for your services.
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Veterans/Disabled
- Competitive Salary
- Weekly Paycheck
- Matching 401(k) Plan
- Extensive Medical Coverage
- Licensing Assistance
- Custom Housing
- Travel Assistance
- Professional Development Reimbursement