Board Certified Behavior Analyst for the 22/23 School Year Near Yontocket, CA!
Fort Dick, CA 3 days agoApply Now
Do you want a new adventure in a beautiful, scenic area of California? Soliant is now hiring for a Board Certified Behavior Analyst for a school district in the Yontocket, CA area. This is a full time contracted position for the 2022/2023 school year. If you would like to join a supportive team, apply now.
- Full time (5 days per week)
- Caseload: K-12
- Complete functional behavior assessments and assist with developing and writing behavior plans for the purpose of providing a safe and effective educational environment for students with challenging behaviors
- Utilize research-based methods and practices to develop procedures and training materials for staff involved with students with challenging behaviors
- Oversee and monitor Registered Behavior Technicians
- Provide input on the educational placement, guidance in the use of instructional materials and activities to support student learning and behavioral goals
- Provide site teachers with instructional support as it relates to students with challenging behaviors
- Conduct workshops and/or training as needed for district staff
- Prepare and maintain a variety records and files related to the students
- Communicate with district/site administrators, personnel and outside organizations to coordinate activities and programs, resolve issues and conflicts and exchange information
- Utilize a variety of software, online programs, and/or databases to complete reports and develop program information materials for community awareness of program services available
- Certified as a Board Certified Behavior Analyst
- Master's or Doctorate degree in counseling or related field of study
- Experience as a BCBA in an educational setting preferred
- Effective listening, communication, and counseling skills
Perks We Offer:
- Competitive Pay.
- Weekly Paychecks.
- 401K Matching.
- Benefits package including Medical, Dental and Vision.
If you are interested in this position, apply with your resume or contact Chloe Mui at 678-748-5301 or [email protected]
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Veterans/Disabled
- Competitive Salary
- Weekly Paycheck
- Matching 401(k) Plan
- Extensive Medical Coverage
- Licensing Assistance
- Custom Housing
- Travel Assistance
- Professional Development Reimbursement