Category Schools - Behavior Specialist
Job Type Contract
A Board Certified Behavior Analyst (BCBA) is needed for a full-time position with our school district in Wyoming, Delaware. The district is looking to hire a well-qualified candidate as soon as possible.
- Start Date: ASAP - Two weeks after signing the contract (approximately).
- End Date: June 14, 2023
- 2023-2024 School Year Contract Renewal: Depending on job performance.
- Grade Levels: TBD
- Caseload: Determined by the candidate’s experience.
- Onsite Position
- Hourly Pay Rate Range: $40-$43+
- Must have an active BCBA Certification.
- Must hold an active Delaware State Licensure.
- Must pass reference checks.
- Must pass a drug test and background check before starting.
- Medical, Vision, and Dental Insurance
- Matching 401K
- Weekly Direct Deposit
- Competitive Pay
- Relocation Compensation
- Virtual Advisory Support Team
- We offer a team of remote clinical and educational specialists for support, questions, and any guidance needed throughout your assignment. They are available Monday-Friday during business hours.
Please apply below with your updated resume to be contacted for a preliminary phone interview. The following steps of the hiring process will be provided during the initial phone interview. Feel free to contact our Senior Educational Talent Developer by email or phone.
Amanda Buckles | Senior Educational Talent Developer
Phone: (770) 557-3231
Email: Click Amanda Buckles
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Veterans/Disabled
- Competitive Salary
- Weekly Paycheck
- Matching 401(k) Plan
- Extensive Medical Coverage
- Licensing Assistance
- Custom Housing
- Travel Assistance
- Professional Development Reimbursement