Board Certified Behavior Analyst |Hampton, South Carolina | 2022-2023
Hampton, SC 14 days agoApply Now
Soliant is working with a school district one hour away from Richmond, GA To find a Board-Certified Behavior Analyst (BCBA) to join their team! This role is on-site for the 2022/2023 school year. This district needs a BCBA for the upcoming school year. They are expanding their behavior initiative within their department. Great opportunity for a BCBA who is looking to grow with a district! Super close knit district More details below.
K-12 students caseload available
District position; Onsite ( Will consider Hybrid candidates)
School or youth experience preferred, new graduates welcome to apply
Full Time Contract, for the 22/23 school year
Renewals available for next year
- Responsibilities?include: Testing, IEP Report Writing, working with the ASD Population, Observations, Therapy, and Treatment?Planning
- Responsible for writing FBAs & BIPs for children on the spectrum.
- Will be collaborating with school psychologist and mental health counselor
- Experience with crisis intervention
- Ability to train parents & staff on ABA practices
Current BCBA certification?
Prefer but not required??2+ years experience in schools or with youth/pediatrics
Dependable and passionate about the position?
Will request Resume, Licensure and References before moving forward to interviewing process.
Negotiable and competitive hourly rate based on experience
Benefits are available (Vision, Dental, Medical, 401K with employer match)
To inquire further about this position or other opportunities with Soliant, please contact Dylan Robinson (678-748-5321) or email resume to [email protected]
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Veterans/Disabled
- Competitive Salary
- Weekly Paycheck
- Matching 401(k) Plan
- Extensive Medical Coverage
- Licensing Assistance
- Custom Housing
- Travel Assistance
- Professional Development Reimbursement