A great school district in the Somerville, NJ, area is now looking to hire a Board Certified Behavior Analyst for a current, full-time opening. Previous experience working with children is desired, but not required for this school-based job. The director is ready to review resumes and interview candidates, so please apply today for immediate consideration!
- Develop materials, training and provide resources for and provide professional learning to school leadership team, teachers, paraprofessional, and parents/guardians in Applied Behavior Analysis (ABA), and/or other evidence-based methodologies related to addressing the needs of students with behavior difficulties
- Plan and oversee the development and implementation of programs, policies, and best practices related to instruction using the principles of Applied Behavior Analysis (ABA) for students with identified special needs
- Administer and assist school staff with assessments including VBMAPP, Functional Assessments, and Functional Analysis’
- Implement, and assist school staff with data collection, review, and modify treatment according to data
- Create and modify Individualized Treatment Plans for each child on caseload as needed
- Work in a school setting with different age groups.
- Previous experience in schools is preferred.
- Board Certified Behavior Analyst
Soliant offers Licensing Assistance if you are not certified in this state yet: https://www.soliant.com/about/benefits/
Employment Type: Full-time, Contract
Work Hours: 37.5 hours per week
To learn more about this BCBA opening, please submit an application and current resume or contact Mary Harden directly.
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Veterans/Disabled
- Competitive Salary
- Weekly Paycheck
- Matching 401(k) Plan
- Extensive Medical Coverage
- Licensing Assistance
- Custom Housing
- Travel Assistance
- Professional Development Reimbursement