Board Certified Behavior Analyst NEEDED at a school district near Winchester, VA
Winchester, VA 21 days agoApply Now
Category Schools - Behavior Specialist
Job Type Contract
We are currently looking for a Board Certified Behavior Analyst to work with a school near Winchester, VA.
BCBA needed for Frederick County Public Schools!
Location: Winchester, Virginia
Hours: Full-time (37.5 hours/week)
Provide ongoing support for students.
- Conduct functional behavior assessments.
- Write and maintain positive behavior support plans.
- Oversee assessments, plan development, and ongoing program data analysis to ensure maximum student progress.
- Supervise RBTs
- Weekly Competitive Compensation (W-2)
- 401k matching
- Insurance offered: Health, Optical and Dental
If interested, please call or text me at 470-880-5535. Thanks!
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Veterans/Disabled
- Competitive Salary
- Weekly Paycheck
- Matching 401(k) Plan
- Extensive Medical Coverage
- Licensing Assistance
- Custom Housing
- Travel Assistance
- Professional Development Reimbursement