We have partnered with a school district near Waterbury, that is looking for a Board Certified Behavior Analyst to become a part of their behavior team for the upcoming school year. This district is particularly interested in reviewing resumes for applicants that have an expertise and knowledge with Autism Spectrum Disorders. If you are interested in making a transition from a clinical setting to a school setting, please apply today.
- Contract position
- Caseload is split between 2 elementary schools with students ranging from the Pre K level to 5th grade.
- Applicant must be experienced with training teachers, staff and parents.
- Experienced in Behavior Intervention Plans, Functional Behavior Assessments, data collection, data analysis and program development.
- Applicants must have and maintain a graduate -level certification as a BCBA
- Health, Vision, Dental
- Travel Stipends
- Weekly pay periods
If you are interested in hearing more about this opportunity or scheduling an interview, please contact Bryanna Villalpando at 678-538-6780 and email your resume to [email protected]
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Veterans/Disabled
- Competitive Salary
- Weekly Paycheck
- Matching 401(k) Plan
- Extensive Medical Coverage
- Licensing Assistance
- Custom Housing
- Travel Assistance
- Professional Development Reimbursement