Category Schools - Behavior Specialist
Job Type Contract
Full time BCBA near Woodland, AL
A school district near Woodland, AL is looking for a full-time Board Certified Behavior Analyst. This is on-site only opportunity with guaranteed hours. General BCBA duties, including possible RBT supervision and developing student behavior plans. Previous schools experience is a plus, but not necessary.
Details and Requirements:
- 30 hours per week.
- 7:30am-3:30pm, M-F
- Must be a board certified behavior analyst, certified through the BACB.
- Caseload: General BCBA duties plus 1:1.
- Virtual interview process.
- Observe, collect, and analyze student data.
- Possible RBT supervision if candidate is open to it.
- Develop behavior plans/treatment plans for all students with a focus on teaching and other antecedent strategies for reducing problematic behavior(s).
- Review and sign off on behavior plan/treatment plan training for all field staff and provide field supervision when necessary.
- Provide consultation services and to maintain ongoing communication with all constituents (other supports, parents, teachers).
- Maintain all data, paperwork, and communication between personal care staff and families.
- Perform other duties as assigned.
- Guaranteed hours.
- Competitive pay.
- We offer medical, dental, vision, life and disability plans as well as 401k with employer match.
We seek applicants who are solution-oriented, great communicators, and invested in the success of kids in their care. Applicants must be certified as a BCBA.
Please apply by using the form below, or contact Jesse Smith with inquiries at [email protected] or call 470-482-6533.
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Veterans/Disabled
- Competitive Salary
- Weekly Paycheck
- Matching 401(k) Plan
- Extensive Medical Coverage
- Licensing Assistance
- Custom Housing
- Travel Assistance
- Professional Development Reimbursement